Monday, January 3, 2011

Hanna's Dance Recital






















This was the funnest thing ever! I never took dance as a kid, and this was my first go-round with my only daughter, so I didn't know what to expect. I knew Hanna would love to twirl around in a tu-tu, and I was looking forward to watching her, but I wasn't sure I even wanted to do the recital. I'm so glad we did! It was so exciting! Even my husband said it was surprisingly entertaining for him. The best part was sharing it with Kimber and Madix. I loved sitting next to my best friend while Hanna danced next to hers. What a fun day :)




























































































































































My pretty Hanna...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh how adorable is she?!?! Too too fun! I can't wait until Sofia can take dance classes. That outfit is the cutest dance costume I have EVER seen. She looks so happy too. Hanna is just so gorgeous, just like her Mama!

    ReplyDelete