Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Snow Day

















I am willing to post this exceedingly ugly picture of me in order to show off my exceedingly cute husband. This is from New Year's Eve day. We went up north with the Hardins to play in the snow, and snow was not hard to find...The Verde Valley was whiter than I'd ever seen before! It was 15 degrees when we got out of our vans and began to bundle up. I stayed warm enough to have a good time, but I think some of our kids went into freezer shock. It wasn't long before we buckled the little ones back into their car seats to stay warm and eat snacks. The rest of us made the absolute most of a very short snow stint.






























These ones are my favorite. I'm so happy I was able to retrieve evidence of my total dominance over my sister Lisa who thinks she is so tough...


1 comment:

  1. What cute pictures! RU kidding me! How is it that you show no signs of ageing?! Your family is all so cute Tami!

    ReplyDelete